Introduction!

If you're looking for gadgets, like translate, archive, subscriptions, blog list etc. Scroll to the bottom of the page, any page, they're all down the very bottom. The Main web site for The Goss domain is The Goss Main Site this site is the Blog for the main domain!

Thursday 19 December 2013

Google Cloud Print - Brother Printer

Google Cloud Print Logo
Google does it again, I would hate to think how much all their services would cost if we had to pay for them. I thought it would be a pain in the arse to setup with an older "non cloud print ready" printer but my USB router attached Brother printer was detected immediately, wonderful.

Makes you wonder how integrated Google is in your life and in your Computer lol. I have tested printing from my Nexus 4 and Nexus 7, there are more apps that you can download to give it more functionality.

I'm trying some of the apps and plugins out to see how they perform. Different apps allow Google Cloud Print to print from many diiferent applications installed on your devices.

Cloud Print G+ Post!


No comments:

Post a Comment